The course on reporting requirements for operating nuclear power plants is intended to assist persons working in the field of regulatory affairs. It covers the reporting requirements detailed in Regulatory Document 3.1.1 issued by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission. A book of case studies accompanies the course materials.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
COG has developed a series of Regulatory Affairs training courses. It is recommended that candidates should take the RA training courses in the following order:
1. Nuclear Safety and Control Act. The Act is the legal basis for the Regulations and licences; therefore, this course should be taken first (1 day).
2. Nuclear Safety and Control Regulations. Operating licences are issued pursuant to the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and the Regulations. Therefore, it is appropriate to study the Regulations before taking the course, The Operating Licence. (3 days)
3. The Operating Licence. A condition in the operating licence requires reporting in accordance with S-99. Therefore, the course on the operating licence is a logical prerequisite for the course on reporting. (3 days)
4. Reporting Requirements for Operating Nuclear Power Plants, S-99. (2 days)
5. Regulatory Issues Management. The examples and exercises used in these courses often require knowledge acquired in the first three courses. (2 days) The COG Regulatory Affairs training program is funded by OPG, BP, NB Power and CNL. The above training courses are only available to the above funding members.
*We'll remember your info the next time you register.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.
COG Delivery Policy
COG Refund Policy
Terms of Service
CANDU Owners Group Inc.655 Bay Street, 17th FloorToronto, ON M5G 2K4Phone: 416-595-1888Fax: 416-595-1022E-mail: Workshop.Administrator@CANDU.ORG